Exetra corporate governance system is based on a Board of Directors and a Supervisory Board.
The Board of Directors consists of five members and manages the company with wide powers according to Exetra Articles of Association. In compliance with Intesa Sanpaolo Group policies, the Board of Directors is entitled to:
- Define the company’s management general guidelines;
- Ensure that the organisational, accounting and administrative set-ups are compliant with the nature and size of the company;
- Ensure that the company’s business is compliant with its goals, guidelines and business strategies;
- Define the organization chart and its functioning;
- Define guidelines on Risk Management to ensure the identification, the assessment and the management of the company risks.
The control of the company is exercised by the Supervisory Board, consisting of three auditors and two alternate auditors, which also acts as surveillance authority as per Legislative Decree 231/2001.
The company KPMG S.p.A. has been appointed as independent auditor.